Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cairo continues...


The citadel in Cairo, the Mohammed Ali Mosque



A truck full of eggs..what else?



The great Pyramid





The Giza pyramids



The pyramids



The Sphinx




Riding a camel in front of sphinx and the pyramids. I've always wanted to do that!!



Robyn and I ready for her Egyptian wedding...I did my hair for the first time in 7 months!! And I was wearing a dress...thanks to Robyn!




Robyn and Moutaz...so cute!

A few more pictures of Cairo and the Pyramids...so Amazing! Had a great time at Robyns wedding...really great music and nice people...and the food...so so so good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like great fun Lena and a great wedding. No crocs in the Nile? Thought there was always crocs in the Nile.

Sharon Walker (your mom's friend)